Win A Taste Of The Highlife Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN A TASTE OF THE HIGHLIFE COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize consists of 2 VIP tickets to Taste of Dublin on the 12th of June 2014 & 1 night stay in The Westbury on Thursday the 12th of June 2014.
- This prize can only be used on the 12th of July 2014 and cannot be spilt.
- Winner of the competition will be chosen at random from the entry forms that were received. Winner will be picked on the 5th of July 2014 and contacted by phone & email.
- An entrant’s personal data will only be held by SABA and your email address will be added to our database to update you on what is happening in Saba and Saba to Go
- Saba will not disclose any data of information to third parties.
- The SABA/ SABA tTo Go giveaway promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and agents.
- Purchase is not necessary.
- One entry per person.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
11. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission.
12. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter of the competition is SABA/ SABA to Go, 26-28 Clarendon Street, Dublin 2.
14. The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address10 days after the closing date: SABA, 26-28 Clarendon Street, Dublin 2.
15. Favara Ltd. T/A SABA reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the competition at anytime without prior notice.
If more information is required after the competition winner has been selected please email feedback@localhost/sabadublin