Saba’s Updated Covid Procedures
We are so happy to let you know that all our Saba and Saba To Go locations are open. Thank you for your continued custom and support. The entire Saba Family is working hard to provide a safe environment for all our guests. We want to reassure you that we are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of both our hard-working and dedicated team and our loyal customers.
Saba’s Updated Covid-19 Procedures:
- Our staff members are taking daily antigen tests
- Teams are kept small to prevent spreading the virus
- All our staff are washing their hands on a regular basis and reinforce this with hand gel sanitiser also
- Masks are mandatory for all staff and guests when not at their table
- We sanitise and clean down all menus, areas, surfaces and devices regularly in the Saba locations
- Hand sanitiser is on all tables and at the entrance
- Tables removed to keep distance between customers
- Covid certs and ID checked at the door
- All restaurants are signed up for the Failte Ireland Safety Charter
As an extra step to ensure the safety of our staff and customers all our restaurants are Novaerus Protected! Novaerus safely inactivates airborne viruses, spores, and bacteria 24/7, ensuring a safer indoor socialising experience.