At SABA, we love Christmas – the atmosphere and hospitality are great. The service and value is award winning. There is a real festive vibe with the smell of brewing mulled wine with cinnamon and spice. Our award winning mixologists mix Yuletide favourites like ‘Santa’s little helper’ and ‘Mistletoe and Wine’.
This year, we are celebrating 5 years in business and as always our aim is to make our customers happy. Please let us know how you would like your Christmas party to be and we will invariably be able to do just that. Saba means ‘happy meeting place’ and we do everything to ensure that you and your guests leave happy!
Check out our Christmas dinner and lunch menus by clicking the “Food and Drink” tab.
Points to note:
- Reservations will be accepted by telephone, by email and in person. To secure/confirm your booking, we will require a deposit of €10.00 per person.
- To secure your reservation the booking form (downloadable from our site) must be complete, returned, and the relevant deposit paid within 48 hours of receipt of the booking form. Failure to return the form within 48 hours will result in the provisional booking being cancelled.
- SABA will confirm your booking with a return e-mail.
- The deposit will be deducted from your final bill in SABA. This deposit is non-refundable unless a 14 day cancellation notice is received and confirmed by SABA via e-mail only.
- It is required that groups of eight or more must order from our Christmas Party Menus.
- We recommend pre-selecting wines. This makes the event more efficient on arrival and helps to keep your budget to the level you wish.
- We look forward to welcoming you to SABA for your Christmas shindig. For more details and to check availability, please call Aisling or Nathalie on 01-6792000 between 9.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.