Saba Baggot Street’s Central Location
Saba, Upper Baggot Street, opened its doors in 2016. Red bricked walls, mirrors, warm dark leather, rich buddha red and dark wood set the tone. Our walls are adorned with much loved old photos of our Thai chef’s families and the Thai Royal family.
Over the last year, we’ve introduced you to some of the fabulous people that make Saba so special.
Now, it’s time for us to tell you a bit more about our city centre location.
It is located at 122 Upper Baggot Street in Dublin 4 on the banks of the Grand canal beside the Aviva and RDS Stadia. It is a beautiful Victorian street with lots of interesting shops, cafes, restaurants and many of Dublin’s most famous historic pubs.
Heading to a concert, sporting event or live performance? You’re probably closer to us than you’d think. We are within walking distance of many fantastic city centre spots.
- 20 minute walk from RDS main arena
- 15 minute walk from National Concert Hall
- 12 minute walk from Merrion Square
- 15 minute walk from the Aviva Stadium
- 17 minute walk from Stephen’s Green
- 20 minute walk from Iveagh Gardens
- 14 minute walk from National History Museum
- 14 minute walk from National Museum of Ireland