Paleo Recipe Of The Month!
Chargrilled Sirloin Steak
2 Sirloin steaks, 8oz
30g Chinese leaves
40g broccoli florets
30g Bok Choy
2 dsp Rapeseed oil
1 tsp cracked black pepper
½ tsp salts
20g red curry paste
2 dsp rapeseed oil
200ml coconut milk
3 kaffir lime leaves, torn
15g betel leaves, julienne
2 dsp fish sauce
½ dsp wild honey
- To prepare the sauce, bring the saucepan to a medium to high heat.
- Add oil and red curry paste. Stir until they get a nice aroma.
- Add coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves and bring it to a boil.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with fish sauce, honey and keep to one side.
- Prepare the chargrill to a high heat or alternatively use the grill pan.
- Prepare the steak by seasoning with black pepper and salt and brush with oil, and then place on the grill.
- Grill for 1 minute on each side for medium to rare steak, 2 minutes on each side for medium steak or 4 minutes on each side for a well-done steak.
- Cut the steak into thick angle slices.
- Bring the water to a boil and add carrots, cook for 2 minutes following with broccoli and cook for another minute, then add the rest of vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain the vegetables and place on a plate. Top the vegetables with the steak.
- Reheat the red curry sauce gently and add the betel leaves.
- Once the sauce is hot, pour over the steak and serve.
Want delicious Paleo dishes delivered to your home? Saba To Go has delicious Paleo-friendly dishes.