Recipe For – Panang Chicken – Serves 2
320g chicken fillets, finely sliced
100g Broccoli florets
100g sweet potato, diced 1” Parr boil
2 kaffir lime leaves, julienne
20g panang curry paste
3 dsp rapeseed oil
300ml coconut milk
3 kaffir lime leaves, torn
3 dsp fish sauce
10g palm sugar
1. To prepare the sauce bring the saucepan to a medium heat and add the oil and curry paste.
2. Stir until they get a nice aroma and add coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves.
3. Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes. Season the sauce with fish sauce and
4. Add the chicken and sweet potatoes to the sauce and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cook and sweet potato is soft enough then add string beans and cook for another minute.
5. Sprinkle with julienne kaffir lime leaves and serve.
This this is also available throughout Caveman month in Saba Restaurants and Saba To Go’s!