Hi all. Well, Obama has his beast and we have “the Saba Dilla”! Say hello to our new pop up SABA, which will be in Slane tomorrow for Kings of Leon. So, drop by “The Saba Dilla” and say hello – we are in the VIP area. Also, we have a cocktail called Celebration running all weekend in SABA to celebrate winning our award on Wednesday. Have a great weekend!
There is still a chance to purchase tickets for the VIP compound at this year’s 30th anniversary Slane concert featuring Kings of Leon, Elbow, Thin Lizzy, White Lies, The Whigs & Mona on May 28th, 2011.
The main arena is sold out ( 80,000 people) but this is an exclusive chance to go the gig in style within the VIP Compound.
VIP TICKET INCLUDES
• Spacious area to hang out on the lawn in front of the Castle
• Reserved grand…stand seat with prime views of the stage
• Access to a full bar in the stylish Pavilion Marquee
• Food court with tasty options by Saba, Pie Ministers & Eddie Rockets
• Posh, fully serviced loos
• Secure cloakroom service & Illy Coffee Dock
• Plasma Screens with Champions League final showing
• VIP car parking so no long walks to the gig
Tickets available at €210/£190 exclusively through me at email@example.com, +353 87 690 2822