Dinner For Ladies Who Don’t Lunch With Special Guest Darina Allen
We are delighted to be partnering up with Shane Cradock for his annual ‘Dinner For Ladies Who Don’t Lunch’ in Saba, Clarendon Street.
Hosted by Shane Cradock (Yes, we know. He’s not a woman..), this is an annual fun event for experienced female business leaders.
No agenda other than to be inspired – and along the way to enjoy great company and food, with like-minded businesswomen. This year, the incredible Darina Allen will be doing the Q&A session where she will share some of her insights and lessons learned from her career.
What’s Included At The Event:
- Prosecco reception
- 3-course dinner at the award-winning Saba Clarendon Street with tea/coffee and 2 glass of wine/soft drinks
- Q&A with Darina Allen where she will share powerful insights on her journey to date
- A signed copy of Darina’s new book (being released in late September 2019)
- Host and leadership advisor, Shane Cradock, will share transformative information for your career and life
- Super spot prizes (Last year included a Jewellery voucher worth hundreds, Dinner for 2, Magnum of Champagne)
- An opportunity in a relaxed way to meet experienced leaders making waves and make priceless relationships for life
- Plenty of inspiration!
Date: Wednesday, 6th November.
Venue: Saba, Clarendon Street, Dublin City