Covid-19 Procedure Update
As we continue along the journey of The Covid Roadmap, we wanted to share how we are operating. We want you to feel confident with the fact that all necessary steps are in place to ensure a safe environment for you and our team. All you need to do is leave the protocols and procedures to us and enjoy your Saba experience.
Outdoor Dining: We are fortunate to have outdoor dining for 15 guests on the Terrace at Saba, Clarendon Street, and in the Secret Garden at Saba Baggot Street. These areas are both covered.
Covid 19 Failte Ireland Safety Charter: All our team has been trained and we have adopted the ‘Covid-19 Failte Ireland Safety Charter’. As well as our own protocols, it includes:
- Hygiene and handwashing procedures
- How to recognise symptoms of Covid-19
- All staff members wear masks.
- We sanitise all menus, tables and chairs after each use.
- We have small teams (pods) working together.
- Starting and finishing times along with breaks are staggered throughout the shifts.
- Toilet doors have been fitted with a foot grabber option to open the doors.
- First Aid responder during Covid-19
- How we carry out regular temperature checks on staff
- How to deal with waste disposal
- How to sanitise using Virucidal cleaners
- Explanation of our new deliveries of products to stores procedure (this has also been emailed to all suppliers)
- Explanation of our new contactless delivery process
- New cleaning checklists, general and specific to Covid-19
The Covid-19 Safety Charter:
We recently announced that both Saba Restaurants have signed up to ‘The Covid-19 Safety Charter’ from Failte Ireland. Saba To Go has also adopted the Charter and its teams have received the same training.
The Charter shows customers that all our staff has a clear understanding of Covid-19 and the standard precautions of infection control, that all staff is aware of their roles and responsibilities in preventing the spread of Covid-19, and that they consistently demonstrate good handwashing techniques and practices.
Thank you to everyone who paid us a visit over the last few months. Saba, Upper Baggot Street, and Clarendon Street are open daily from 12pm for outdoor dining, contactless takeaway and Deliveroo delivery.
The Saba Team x