In light of the recent Covid19 pandemic, we want to reassure you that we are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of both our hard-working and dedicated team and our loyal customers.
On Sunday, 15th March we made the very difficult decision to temporarily close Saba Clarendon Street. However, Saba Baggot Street, Saba To Go; Rathmines, Deansgrange and Windy Arbour and the Saba Street Kitchen at Kildare Village continue to serve our food for both collection and delivery.
We have introduced strict new procedures:
– A contactless service
– Credit card payments only
– ‘Drive Thru’ collection to your car
– No contact deliveries
Click Here to read more.
How can we help?
– Treat your team working from home
– Deliver to your office
– Deliver to your mum, granny or family this Mother’s Day or any day
– ‘Freezer Filler Menu‘ get your meals for the week with our popular new menu.
– ‘Drive Thru’ collection services at 4 locations in Dublin
– 15% discount to you for the month of March
– Online gift vouchers for Mother’s Day or any occasion to use in all our restaurants and takeaways.
Your code is March15 if you’d like to order food with us today on:
www.sabadublin.com (Baggot Street restaurant doing take-away)
www.sabatogo.com (Rathmines, Windy Arbour, Deansgrange)
Thank You Front Line Workers
We sincerely appreciate the efforts of our frontline medical staff, HSE, and Government for their leadership in these challenging times.
As a small token of our appreciation, we would like to offer a 50% discount off food for front line staff – the HSE, Gardai, Army and Fire Brigade. Just present your I.D.
Stay safe, stay at home, stay positive. As a community, we can flatten the curve, let’s get through this together.
Paul and all the team at Saba, XX